Georgia Accident Attorneys
Dealing with injuries and insurance companies can be risky and frustrating; begin your journey to understanding and resolution with our firm.
The articles on this site are the best start to the education process. Once you have researched your problem on our site, feel free to email or call our injury attorneys and set up a free consultation to discuss the case.
We give no-nonsense legal advice backed by over 25 years of combined trial experience. When you call the number above, you will be connected directly with one of the firm's lawyers. We have offices in Atlanta, Athens, Savannah and Conyers and accept cases across the State of Georgia.
What Do You Want to Learn About?
- Car Accident Dos and Don'ts
- Should you give a Statement to the Insurance Company?
- Who is supposed to be paying your medical bills?
- Do you need a Lawyer to handle your case?
- How to choose a Lawyer that fits you
- How much does an accident attorney cost?
- How to read a Car Accident Report
- What is an injury case worth?
- How long does it take to settle or try a case?
- After you settle your case, who do you have to Reimburse?
- Drunk Driving and Punitive Damages
- Georgia Uninsured Motorist Insurance
- Herniated Disc Injuries
- The Georgia Statute of Limitations
- Medical Liens
- Concussions and Post Concussion Syndrome
- Wrongful Death Law
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- 17 Years of Injury and Wrongful Death Trial Experience
- Former Insurance Company lawyer for:
USAA, Liberty Mutual, Wassau, Safeco, Empire Fire and Marine, Lincoln General, Cotton States and Farmers Insurance.
- Superlawyer Selection 2009-2014
- Selected Top 100 Lawyer in Georgia by Superlawyers
- 8 Years of Trial Experience
- Former Insurance Company Lawyer for Trucking Companies
- Superlawyers Rising Star Selection in 2012-2014
- 3 Years of Trial Experience
Testimonials:Don't just take our word for it though. Please read our actual client testimonials:
After you have educated yourself on your rights under the law, call us to discuss your options. Our car accident lawyers will always offer a free consultation and if your case meets the firm's criteria for acceptance, the lawyers will meet with you personally and establish a binding time line and strategy for handling your case.
The firm does not charge a retainer and only gets paid if they reach a verdict at trial or settle your case. Click here to read about how much our injury lawyers charge to take a case. Please understand that until a retainer agreement is entered into, no attorney-client relationship is established.
Copyright (c) 2014 by Christopher M. Simon, All Rights Reserved www.GeorgiaClaims.com 404-259-7635
Get a Free Copy of our $12.95 Book
The Georgia Guide
To Handling Car Accident Claims
- Foul Ball! The Baseball Injury Rule Focuses Georgia Debate In 2010, a 6 year old girl sittin near home plate at Braves Stadium suffered skull fractures when she was struck by a foul ball off of Melky Cabrera's ....
- Brookhaven Deck Collapse a Symptom of Lazy Landlords On the news this morning was the story of a second story metal deck collapsing and injuring five tenants at Northeast Plaza Apartments off Buford ....
- Emotional Distress Claims Valid Again in Georgia; Goodbye Impact Rule? We often get calls from upset Georgians asking whether they can sue for purely emotional damages without a physical injury and the answer is usually, ....
- Will a Car Accident Affect my Insurance Rates We talk to a lot of Georgians after they have a car accident and a common question is; "if I report the accident to my car insurance company, won't my ....