Georgia Accident Attorneys
Dealing with accidents and insurance companies can be risky and frustrating; begin your journey to understanding and resolution with our firm.
The articles on this site are the best start to the education process. Once you have researched your problem on our site, feel free to email or call our injury attorneys and set up a free consultation to discuss the case.
We give no-nonsense legal advice backed by over 23 years of combined trial experience. When you call the number above, you will be connected directly with one of the firm's lawyers. We have offices in Atlanta, Athens, Savannah and Conyers and accept cases across the State of Georgia.
What Do You Want to Learn About?
- Car Accident Dos and Don'ts
- Should you give a Statement to the Insurance Company?
- Who is supposed to be paying your medical bills?
- Do you need a Lawyer to handle your case?
- How to choose a Lawyer that fits you
- How much does an accident attorney cost?
- How to read a Car Accident Report
- What is an injury case worth?
- How long does it take to settle or try a case?
- After you settle your case, who do you have to Reimburse?
- Drunk Driving and Punitive Damages
- Georgia Uninsured Motorist Insurance
- Herniated Disc Injuries
- The Georgia Statute of Limitations
- Medical Liens
- Concussions and Post Concussion Syndrome
- Wrongful Death Law
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
Meet the Attorneys:
- 17 Years of Injury and Wrongful Death Trial Experience
- Former Insurance Company lawyer for:
USAA, Liberty Mutual, Wassau, Safeco, Empire Fire and Marine, Lincoln General, Cotton States and Farmers Insurance.
- Superlawyer Selection 2009-2014
- Selected Top 100 Lawyer in Georgia by Superlawyers
- 8 Years of Trial Experience
- Former Insurance Company Lawyer for Trucking Companies
- Superlawyer Rising Star Selection in 2012-2014
- 2 Years of Trial Experience
- Graduate of Georgia Tech and Georgia State Law School
Testimonials:Don't just take our word for it though. Please read our actual client testimonials:
After you have educated yourself on your rights under the law, call us to discuss your options. Our car accident lawyers will always offer a free consultation and if your case meets the firm's criteria for acceptance, the lawyers will meet with you personally and establish a binding time line and strategy for handling your case.
The firm does not charge a retainer and only gets paid if they reach a verdict at trial or settle your case. Click here to read about how much our injury lawyers charge to take a case. Please understand that until a retainer agreement is entered into, no attorney-client relationship is established.
Copyright (c) 2014 by Christopher M. Simon, All Rights Reserved www.GeorgiaClaims.com 404-259-7635
Get a Free Copy of our $12.95 Book
The Georgia Guide
To Handling Car Accident Claims
- Drag Racing Verdict Reveals Complexity of Georgia Law A Gwinnett County jury returned a $2.5 million dollar verdict for the death of a young man who was ejected when a vehicle involved in a drag race ....
- Explaining Georgia DUI Laws DUI/DWI in GEORGIA SERIOUS OFFENSE, SERIOUS PENALTIES Over the last decade Georgia has understandably gotten tough on DUIs. The results have been ....
- The Tracy Morgan Crash and Tired Truckers The tired tractor trailer driver who plowed into Tracy Morgan’s vehicle on the Jersey Turnpike in June has turned the spotlight again onto the ....
- I Tripped Over a Curb, Do I Have a Case? I will start out by saying the truth; I don't generally like curb trip cases. Curbs are a necessary part of roadway and sidewalk design and we have ....