Georgia Accident Attorneys and Wrongful Death Lawyers
Begin your journey to understanding and resolution with our firm.
The articles on this site will start the education and preparation process. Once you have researched your problem on our site, feel free to email or call our attorneys and set up a free consultation to discuss the case.
When you call you will speak with the actual attorneys who will handle the case, not an assistant. We give no-nonsense legal advice backed by over 22 years of combined trial experience. When you call the number above, you will be connected directly with one of the firm's lawyers. We have offices in Atlanta, Athens, Savannah and Conyers and accept cases across the State of Georgia.
What Do You Want to Learn About?
- Car Accident Dos and Don'ts
- Should you give a Statement to the Insurance Company?
- Who is supposed to be paying your medical bills?
- Do you need a Lawyer to handle your case?
- How to choose a Lawyer that fits you
- How much does an injury lawyer charge?
- How to read a Georgia Car Accident Report
- What is and injury case worth in Georgia?
- How long does it take to settle or try a case?
- After you settle your case, who do you have to Reimburse?
- Drunk Driving and Punitive Damages
- Georgia Uninsured Motorist Insurance
- Herniated Disc Injuries
- The Georgia Statute of Limitations
- Georgia Medical Liens
- Concussions and Post Concussion Syndrome
- Georgia Wrongful Death Law
- Atlanta Tractor Trailer Accidents and Attorneys
Atlanta Car Accident and Wrongful Death Attorneys:
- 16 Years of Injury and Wrongful Death Trial Experience
- Former Insurance Company lawyer for:
USAA, Liberty Mutual, Wassau, Safeco, Empire Fire and Marine, Lincoln General, Cotton States and Farmers Insurance.
- Superlawyer Selection 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Georgia Trend Legal Elite 2010
- 7 Years of Trial Experience
- Former Insurance Company Lawyer for Trucking Companies
- Superlawyer Rising Star Selection in 2012
TestimonialsDon't take our word for it though. Please read our actual client testimonials:
Take a Virtual Tour of our Atlanta Office
After you have educated yourself on your rights under the law, call us to discuss your options. Our car accident lawyers will always offer a free consultation and if your case meets the firm's criteria for acceptance, the lawyers will meet with you personally and establish a binding time line and strategy for handling your case.
The firm does not charge a retainer and only gets paid if they reach a verdict at trial or settle your case. Click here to read about how much our injury lawyers charge to take a case. Please understand that until a retainer agreement is entered into, no attorney-client relationship is established.
Copyright (c) 2013 by Christopher M. Simon, All Rights Reserved www.GeorgiaClaims.com 404-259-7635
Get a Free Copy of our $12.95 Book
The Georgia Guide
To Handling Car Accident Claims
- Deposing Expert Collision Reconstructionists in a Georgia Wringful Death Case This morning, I deposed Jeff Kidd with Collison Specialists out of Gainseville Georgia. Jeff was hired in a case where I represent the family of a ....
- I'm Being Sued by an Insurance Company for a Car Accident For years car insurance companies have decried the "greed" and audacity of personal injury plaintiffs and their lawyers for bringing lawsuits over ....
- A Victory for Murder Victims; the Appellate Court Allows Wrongful Death Attorneys to Bring Case A fellow lawyer won an important victory at the Court of Appeals last Spring (The Bethany Group LLC v. Grobman 315 Ga.App. 298 (2012) which resulted ....
- Who Is Legally at Fault for the Tire that Hit and Killed an Atlanta Mother While Driving? In a rare and tragic instant Aila Masud was struck and killed by a flying tire while driving on I-85 in Atlanta. Eyewitness accounts agree that the ....