Georgia Accident Attorneys and Wrongful Death Lawyers
Begin your journey to understanding and resolution with our firm.
The articles on this site are the best start to the education process. Once you have researched your problem on our site, feel free to email or call our injury attorneys and set up a free consultation to discuss the case.
When you call you will speak with the actual attorneys who will handle the case, not an assistant. We give no-nonsense legal advice backed by over 22 years of combined trial experience. When you call the number above, you will be connected directly with one of the firm's lawyers. We have offices in Atlanta, Athens, Savannah and Conyers and accept cases across the State of Georgia.
What Do You Want to Learn About?
- Car Accident Dos and Don'ts
- Should you give a Statement to the Insurance Company?
- Who is supposed to be paying your medical bills?
- Do you need a Lawyer to handle your case?
- How to choose a Lawyer that fits you
- How much does an accident attorney cost?
- How to read a Georgia Car Accident Report
- What is an injury case worth?
- How long does it take to settle or try a case?
- After you settle your case, who do you have to Reimburse?
- Drunk Driving and Punitive Damages
- Georgia Uninsured Motorist Insurance
- Herniated Disc Injuries
- The Georgia Statute of Limitations
- Medical Liens
- Concussions and Post Concussion Syndrome
- Wrongful Death Law
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
Meet the Atlanta Car Accident and Wrongful Death Attorneys:
- 16 Years of Injury and Wrongful Death Trial Experience
- Former Insurance Company lawyer for:
USAA, Liberty Mutual, Wassau, Safeco, Empire Fire and Marine, Lincoln General, Cotton States and Farmers Insurance.
- Superlawyer Selection 2009-2013
- Georgia Trend Legal Elite 2010
- 7 Years of Trial Experience
- Former Insurance Company Lawyer for Trucking Companies
- Superlawyer Rising Star Selection in 2012, 2013
- 2 Years of Trial Experience
- Graduate of Georgia Tech and Georgia State Law School
TestimonialsDon't just take our word for it though. Please read our actual client testimonials:
Take a Virtual Tour of our Atlanta Office
After you have educated yourself on your rights under the law, call us to discuss your options. Our car accident lawyers will always offer a free consultation and if your case meets the firm's criteria for acceptance, the lawyers will meet with you personally and establish a binding time line and strategy for handling your case.
The firm does not charge a retainer and only gets paid if they reach a verdict at trial or settle your case. Click here to read about how much our injury lawyers charge to take a case. Please understand that until a retainer agreement is entered into, no attorney-client relationship is established.
Copyright (c) 2014 by Christopher M. Simon, All Rights Reserved www.GeorgiaClaims.com 404-259-7635
Get a Free Copy of our $12.95 Book
The Georgia Guide
To Handling Car Accident Claims
- How Long Do Car Accident Cases Take to Settle? The best way to answer that is probably to show you the letter we give to our customers after they sign up. These time estimates are pretty solid for ....
- Injury Attorney's Fees and What is Fair It is common knowledge that in Georgia, the average injury lawyer charges 1/3 of the gross of an injury settlement if the case is resolved before a ....
- A Parent Can Lose the Right to Child's Wrongful Death Claim Under OCGA §§ 19-7-1(c) and 51-4-4, when a child dies unmarried and without children, then the parents normally have ....
- Jury Selection in Georgia After trying a Federal jury trial last week and a Fulton County State Court case this week, I thought I would touch on the subject of jury composition ....