Atlanta Car Accident Attorneys and Wrongful Death Lawyers
Our Atlanta wrongful death and car accident lawyers handwrote the information on this site to answer your questions because we know that dealing with accident insurance claims is confusing and intimidating.
It is our job to solve your problem and educate you about the insurance claims and litigation process. We want you asking smart questions so you know you are getting the right answer.Why should you follow our legal advice?
We give no-nonsense legal guidance backed by over 32 years of combined trial experience by lawyers who used to work for insurance companies.
When you call the number above, you will be connected directly with one of the firm's Atlanta car accident lawyers. We have multiple offices allowing our injury attorneys in Atlanta, Athens, Gainesville, Jonesboro, Savannah and Conyers to accept cases across the State of Georgia.What Do You Want to Learn About?
- Car Accident Lawyer Dos and Don'ts
- Should You Give a Statement to the Insurance Company?
- Who is Supposed to be Paying Your Medical Bills?
- Do You Need an Accident Lawyer to Handle Your Case?
- How to Choose a Lawyer that Fits You
- How Much Does an Accident Attorney Cost?
- How to Read a Car Accident Report
- What is an Injury Case Worth?
- How Long Does it Take to Settle or Try a Case?
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- After You Settle Your Case, Who Do You Have to Reimburse?
- Drunk Driving and Punitive Damages
- Georgia Uninsured Motorist Insurance
- Herniated Disc Injuries
- Bicycle Accident Laws
- The Georgia Statute of Limitations
- Medical Liens
- Concussions and Post Concussion Syndrome
- Wrongful Death Law
- 20 Years of Injury and Wrongful Death Trial Experience
- Former Insurance Company Lawyer for: USAA, Liberty Mutual, Wassau, Safeco, Empire Fire and Marine, Lincoln General, Cotton States and Farmers Insurance.
- Super Lawyers Selection 2009-2017
- Selected as a Top 100 Lawyer in Georgia by Super Lawyers every year from 2014-2017
- 7 Years of Trial Experience
- Former Insurance Company Lawyer for Trucking Companies
- 6 Years of Trial Experience
The firm handles cases across the state of Georgia and has offices in Atlanta, Athens, Gainesville, Savannah and Conyers. With over $40 million in verdicts and settlements in the last five years alone, you can feel confident trusting in the lawyers' extensive trial experience and good reputation.
After you have educated yourself on your rights under the law, call us to discuss your options. Our Atlanta car accident lawyers will always offer a free consultation and if your case meets the firm's criteria for acceptance, the lawyers will meet with you personally and establish a binding time line and strategy for handling your case.
The firm does not charge a retainer and only gets paid if they reach a verdict at trial or settle your case.
Click here to read about how much our injury lawyers charge to take a case. Please understand that until a retainer agreement is entered into, no attorney-client relationship is established.